Access Gas Services Inc. (“AGS”) has an exciting opportunity available for a Commercial Energy Consultant to join our British Columbia or Alberta team. Access Gas Services is an innovative energy marketing company that delivers natural gas services to institutional, industrial, commercial and residential customers throughout Canada. Working closely with each customer to help them achieve their business goals is our number one priority. AGS was formed in 2006 and is comprised of an experienced team of energy industry professionals. Our parent company, Niska Gas Storage, formerly EnCana Gas Storage, has been directly involved in the natural gas industry for over 40 years.
Based in British Columbia or Alberta, a Commercial Energy Consultant is needed to support continued business development for new and existing clients within British Columbia or Alberta.
- Candidate is responsible for selling natural gas products and developing strong business relationships with small and large commercial customers
- Cold calling commercial customers
- Determining the customer’s commodity supply requirements and pricing/risk objectives
- Negotiating commodity contract terms and conditions
- Delivering agreed upon sales targets in the B-to-B market segment
- Candidate must have sales experience
- Knowledge of the oil and gas industry and/or futures markets would be an asset
- Good communication, interpersonal and customer relation skills
- Strong negotiating and closing skills Travel by land or air as required. Must have own vehicle
- Very strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly motivated and success driven with a track record of success delivering on sales targets
To apply for this position please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Access Gas Services is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace; all candidates who are authorized to work in the country in which the job opportunity is located are welcome to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Access Gas Services; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.