At Access Gas, our people are our assets and their passion for, and commitment to client service, is our greatest advantage. The Access organization is comprised of an innovative team of highly skilled, creative professionals with a diverse range of energy expertise and experience. We have a proven track record of providing consistent, positive results for our customers. Our business is based on personal relationships with our customers and our partners. The strength of those relationships comes from the way we do business – with integrity, with innovation and with collaboration.
Our team of highly skilled energy professionals work closely with each client to develop a customized energy strategy to help them achieve their goals. Our forward-looking vision has us well positioned to continue to grow our energy portfolio management and procurement business.
- Access Gas established in 2006; Brookfield acquisition completed July 2016
- Owned and Operated by Rockpoint Gas Storage, a division of Brookfield Infrastructure Partners
- Rockpoint in operation for over 20 years and is the largest independent owner and operator of natural gas storage in North America
- 8 strategically located assets with more than 300 BCF of working gas capacity
- Offices in Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia and Alberta
- Access Gas provides wholesale natural gas supply and portfolio management services to deregulated energy markets throughout Canada